How do I enter?
- Go to the events tab and click on events.
- Select the relevant event you want to enter and hover over the thumbnail image where some text will pop up.
- Hover over the text that says “View Event” when your mouse arrow changes to a pointer, click.
- The event image will appear, scroll down until you see the ticket options with the prices.
- Select the relevant ticket and quantities, then click Add to Event Cart.
- Click, proceed to registration.
- Fill in the indemnity form then click proceed to payment options
- Select either EFT or Credit card and follow payment instructions.
- Once payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.
Where will I find banking details?
Once you have processed your entry via the online entry system, you will receive a confirmation email with an entry reference number and payment details for EFT and credit card. Please use your entry reference as a payment reference so we can correctly allocate your payment.
Why hasn’t my payment cleared?
When your eft payment clears into our bank account, our administrator will send a confirmation email to you. Using the correct payment reference is essential! Some banks take longer than others to clear transfers.
Why am I unable to enter again?
Our entry system is programmed to recognise SA ID numbers. If your ID number is already in the system, it will prevent you from re-entering the same event. Please contact us if any amendments to your entry are required.
Can I downgrade/upgrade my entry?
Yes – please contact email@example.com to process changes.
Due to the nature of the events industry, we are not required to refund entries other than for hospitalisation. However, we do deal with refund requests on their own merits, depending on length of cancellation notice received before the event and our ability to find a substitute for your entry. Please note that, if the refund request is approved, a 10% admin fee will be retained on refund.
My child doesn’t have an ID number – how do I enter them?
Please register them as an international athlete and enter their birthdate as their passport number.
Water stations on route?
This differs from race to race. Information will be given in the Race Instructions Emailer the day before the event but final instructions will be stipulated in the final race briefing. As with all trail running, we strongly encourage participants to carry their own additional hydration.
Where do I pick up race numbers?
During registration you will be issued with a race number. We re-use these, so please return them after your event.
Where are directions to race?
On the race web-page and Facebook page.